Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wording For Wedding Brunch After



After more than two weeks of fighting a nasty flu (still not winning) stated that enough time idling and jog. Last year about this time I was running a day after 15-20km (sometimes even 2 times a day) and now I do not do anything.

I do not know what a nasty virus range in the air, but it seems to be resistant to all bezantybiotykowe characteristics and household remedies. In principle, was still coughing (one day of dry and tickling, the second wet, so I do not even know what to use syrup), and runny nose.

course not dare to run on the outside despite the warmer weather and quite beautiful after holidays thaw. Dug for treadmill yesterday and took gentle 4km. Over the next week I will just gradually increase the distance (time) and as I'll feel better to come back to the original Nina plan.

Is it already a sign of shopaholism Internet as the postman leaves the advice and we do not know what that is? I reviewed your account on ebay, Amazon, e-mails and whatever occurred to us and ... nothing. With a slight concern sludge to the post office to collect a package, because I might carbide who sent for Christmas, or what?
turned out that the runner's world posted to the remaining portion of our gifts from Birmingham. I just got here this winter jacket asics
the January number of the RW and book Runner's World Complete Guide to Running. Even the interesting position, especially for beginners. This collection of articles, which appeared at the turn of the last year in the RW RELATED how to start, where, what, plus easy training schedules for 5k, 10k, 1/2M and M. Sometimes it is good to recall the basics.



0 comments:

Post a Comment