Saturday, January 1, 2011

How To Get Best Gas Mileage Motorhome

brown rice pudding with spicy pumpkin scones


If you like desserts, rice pudding application boxes purchased in the display cabinet, then know that this dessert is - in my view - from them ten times better, and of course healthier. Dessert in the picture is a version without the rum and raisins, but with a raspberry sauce (raspberries overcooked with sugar until thickened), but the version of rum is in my opinion can not be beaten. Unfortunately my camera broke, so I could not photograph it, and I had to use a different photo :-(

pudding with brown rice

Ingredients: 1 bag

brown rice (100g)
2 cups milk (I gave 2%)
½ cup raisins (preferably soaked in rum) - not necessarily
1 "chlust" rum (to taste - you can skip, if someone does not like) 1 tablespoon
vanilla extract (or vanilla sugar) or fructose sugar
to taste (I give about 1 / 3 cup of "sugar" birch)

Execution:

Boil rice according to the recipe on the package lightly salted water (minimum 30 minutes). In saucepan mix milk, cooked rice, sugar, raisins and boil everything. Up to reduce heat and simmer further 30 minutes, stirring frequently. When the mass begins to thicken and stick to the bottom, the dessert is ready. Delicious both hot and cold. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment