Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wholesale Pashmina Nyc




Recipe from the "Cook and chudnij." I did it even in the summer (see photo) and the picture I put somewhere in the archive. Because now I'm waiting until my the camera comes back from repair, przegrzebujÄ™ archives for photos not yet used, and given the mess in my files is not hard to find something. As you can see, sometimes sleaze is what counts - now I have to find ;-)

Chocolate Biscotti

Dry ingredients:

¾ cup flour (I give Graham)
¾ teaspoon baking powder ¼ cup

ground almonds 3 tablespoons
cocoa pinch of salt

Wet Ingredients:


1 egg 1 / 3 cup sugar in it (Birch)
2 teaspoon vanilla extract ½ teaspoon
almond extract (I did not give because I do not)

Extras:

1 / 3 cup dried cranberries (I did not give)

Icing:

50-100 g of dark chocolate (depending on whether you want to decorate it a little bit or make a thicker layer)

Execution:

Mix dry ingredients, mix wet separately. Stir everything together, add the cranberries. Wet hands arranged the dough into a rectangle on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake 25 minutes at 175 degrees C. Cut into slices and dry them even 10 minutes in the oven. When you are cold pour melted chocolate in a water bath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment