Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How Much Are Headscissor Sessions

Week 2

time escapes me. Scarcely closed my eyes for a moment, and already week has passed. Feast for the week. It is hard to believe.

Bede had to jump a few weeks, because the marathon has been already only 17 weeks and the plan is the 24th Train and hotel already done, and so there is no turning back. Somehow I always run it becomes more real as I have confirmed in their paws all over logistics.

I'm not in as good form to immediately jump to 7 week so I decided to jump every 2 weeks until I reach the proper.

today were the hills. Just in the surrounding hills as a cure so the session was on a Dreadmilu (dreaded treadmill = dreadmill). In fact, hill and interval on the treadmill are much better than in the field, I a set of any slope, plus how do I run a certain speed is enough to choose any, and there is nothing else to run.
My baby has been recently enriched by a new addition to the long runs. (Just in case I could not do them on the outside).

Monitor found in the trash (solder was enough here and there). Manufacturer touted on the packaging of such a super duper flat and well adhering to the wall. Forgot to add the condition that without any cables hanging. All input on the rear housing. 3 weeks waited for the L-shaped plug from China. But already arrived. I can make up for these series and others.

So training for today (reached for a week 3) devised a sprint uphill.

2.4 km warm-up pace of 7.4 '/ km
5 x 45s hills (set the 4% slope) at a rate of 5.08 'per km of 2 minutes between
dreptaniem 2.4 km pace of 7.4' / km

good because it got me calmed down and no longer wants to do something very painful colleagues. That alone probably suffice until tomorrow 8.35 am when he sat with kawusia to your computer and read a log of the DM tonight about how (not) went to a reception at holidays and again sknocili.

Temporarily I run to the album "This is War" 30 Seconds to Mars from 2009 and I discovered two days ago. I have a slightly delayed ignition. After questioning my willingness to sign up for lessons drums. Again. Only those lessons where I push? Since the new school year again, training, bike. Rockband at the moment there is only

0 comments:

Post a Comment