Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sale Of Air Guns In New Hampshire

RW Selection Day - Preparations

Selection day - unless it was to them a Day in Hell.

Apart neighbors to the party early morning hours on Friday night, which forced me to sleep in zatyczkach, waking up at 5, arriving at the platform a few seconds after closing the door train, problems with the card when paying for a ticket, I managed to get to the place on time.

gathered in the lecture hall, 37 people smiling nervously to himself, trying to cover the jokes to annoy and uncertainty. After a short greeting, pictures and presentation coaches (gloomy faces, no smile, which does not bode well) we were divided into 3 groups, depending on the expected time of completion of the marathon. I came to the largest group of 3.30-4.30.

Fortunately / Luckily no two sessions outside coincided with us at the very beginning, bringing the total turned out to be the best solution. Praised for such a sports facility treadmill condition was poor. No one thought of such prosaic activities as snow removal. Layer was covered with snow, partly przymarznietego moving wet-layer sliding viscosity August abomination. As soon as we left on the outside began to fall lodowao cold rain. Initially he was quite gentle but with each successive lap only intensify.

Session No. 1 of grim, raw-looking coach began with four laps to warm up. Rozjezdzaly feet on the wet snow and I had to sacrifice a lot of energy to maintain balance. Then in the 100m and 400m at marathon pace at a rate of 10k. 10th times

I'm like a locomotive. Warming up and the pace of achievement zadowalajcego usually takes me some first 7 miles. Then the longer run to the front. Has failed to act too much on the 5km. ITEMS TO CHECK pace I was running, yes, but I was the last of the group. I graduated in seems to 32min. The fastest participant at this time flashed unless three times next to me.

After a 20 minute break in the building, water and Gatorade bottle back on the treadmill, this time under the guidance of a more smiling torturownika. Never trust a coach with a smile. After a gloomy, at least you know what to expect.

two warm-up lap. Luzik.

- A Now we are going to run at the pace you plan to accomplish during the April marathon (while, if I'm going to achieve them in April, after months of training is this idea from whence I give advice to run it now?). The plan looks like this: a circle, 30s rest, a circle, 30s rest, 2 lap, 1 min rest, 4 wheels, a minute of rest, 5 circles, 2 minutes of rest, and if you are 4 circles on the ending. Merry Christmas! - He added with a broad smile.

Kolko No. 1 - legs're already accustomed to the light rozjezdzajacej August synovial
Kolko No. 2 - August bravely holding group
Kolko No. 3-4 - can do the trick, but it becomes increasingly difficult to keep me from my group of
No. 5-8 Colic - as engine nozzles, counting down the corners to the end of each pin trying to think nei wybiegac closer to the front.
Colic No. 9 -... I did not give advice. Incapacitation of the last days, fatigue sleepless night, an effort running the slippery slime gave of himself to know, and it got me slightly. It seems to me that here I have shown maturity and speed being rational: cease running when I really felt could lead to the continuation of fainting, so just to impress the coach. If thus undermined their chances of getting further and maybe it is better?

Waiting for the rest of society (all the others finished their course), got into a chat with the trainer who prepared sprinter on the track next to the (petite girl after she ran behind him pulling the snow tires, and I complained that I ran bad?). Looked skeptically at our small group and found that we truchtacze (so we called the) do not have basically no idea about running. Trot yourself in different tempos to the front, yes but completely neglect the weight training and strengthening the relevant muscles. Weakened muscles of the abdomen and back do not hold up as it should be, quickly lose the attitude, the load garbiac thighs, knees, calves and ankles. We run slower, not because we do not have power, but because we run in the wrong way. As I looked at running it, I found that actually he was right.

After lunczu we could already change into dry clothes and be in the hall for classes with physiotherapist. And these are shown to be most interesting. Like run for some time and read a different book wise, but it did not really realize how to play an important role buttock muscles. She showed us some simple exercises to strengthen them, to stretch the hips. It would be nice to have such classes more often.

anietke We also got to fill in type: if you know, provide fun information about yourself ...

The whole day was photographed and filmed by a team of RW for the purposes of this article. I could not, unfortunately, get out of the mini-wywiadziku krociotkiego the omnipresent camera eye. Funny how a man as stupid as it is lit only a small red light. I wonder why not even niet got the idea for this that I hide so that did not see it being filmed. I asked for an easy set of questions.

- What did you learn from the session on a treadmill?
- YYYYYYYYYY I do not like jogging in the snow?
course brilliance shone and sweaty face. J

What have I learned? Because it is good to have someone to push. Such a session is out of my training for the last marathon. With not enough nabijac kilometers. And that alone is very difficult to pull themselves from the "comfort zone". I could use someone next door, who would to this mixture resulted in the departure.

We got hats and gloves Running Asics, bottles the hole (bagels), cleaning kits running shoes, copies RW, sweatshirts asics and Complete Guide to Running

three days later and I still have difficulties with walking. The rear of thighs hurt in such a strange angle, I have an impression that never before had not used those muscles.

yesterday or today, May call. Hmmm almost noon and Teleon silent. Probably not count on gets on. Mino is all very interesting day, which gave me a little to think about. And I think here is meant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment