Sunday, December 19, 2010

Makw Your Own Zinc Anode

swirus

has come Kryska the Matyska. Caught me swirus malignant circulating for some time in the air tubes abysmal job. Either I caught it from the boss, who sniffed chichala and Tuesday. swirus appeared, silent and unexpected blow knocked me in the poll on Thursday. Paralyzed muscles, clogged nose and deprived consciousness.

On Friday, there lurked the clever illusion I hope that the worst is behind me after that to strike with redoubled force yesterday afternoon.

addition, we buried yesterday with Light (rzeklabym traditionally, because exactly one year ago biting his fingers to the bone strength of mind Trying to force standing in the middle of nowhere to train faster way to the airport).


leze So myself and ill. The woolen hat, buried under the duvet up to my ears I console myself by enormous amounts of eucalyptus tea with honey and lemon, with Grizwoldami Christmas (the British equivalent of the world, with Kevin) and the game in Chinese.
swirus came at all as self-extracting and every new feature odblokowauje August. Today, for example, he came kaszelek tuberculosis. I am thinking a little lykniecie (2009) syropku overdue. And maybe stop at ciocinej nalewce of cherries?

0 comments:

Post a Comment