Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cause Of Swollen Cuticle Area

Changes Urlopowo

wonderfully is. Green Grass, frogs chirping at full strength, the sun shines lazily. Urlopujemy himself more than a week in there. It is known nowhere man not so rested. Especially, do not give me to do NOTHING. Turns out (according to my grandmother), even I go too fast. So slow down. Rollin for days on end in August of the Tigris, preferably on a swing in the garden, where you can admire the industrious dokarmiajace their small tits. Will be added soon so I'll be alone.

tiger grows like a weed. Spied it in the previous week and 5 days of my whole grew 1.5 cm. The hectic pace. Apparently it is already the size of pomaranczki and begins to hear. So conducting monologues tigers. Let the young / a voice accustomed to mommy.
The holiday become part of everyday life suddenly popoludniwe drzemeczki. Wonderful invention. How can I use it now to convince my boss in the office of some sort set up the settee? Because on Monday, back to reality.

From Grandma's wisdom:
  • not speak to Tiger Tiger / Kotecek / Chicken because I was born wlochaty
  • not walk into bieliznianymi long because I will wrap the baby in the umbilical cord
  • not hail suddenly his face he will have a "mouse"
  • cancer
  • not brought up to the top because I do not even remember what a disaster would happen in August
  • no, and do not forget to take a red bandana szalanowke of grandma's chest because they once lay The head of neonatal jaundice, and no not supposed
  • and many other similar
I stated that the board should be to save pamietnosci, because none of this is a clever book will not tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment