Friday, October 1, 2010

Diverticulitus And Coconut

Is it already?

This uncertainty is terrible. As in American action movies. Most of his friends got the magazines already in / out and my still on the road. I'm sure the organizers of London's marathon receive special training from dreczycielstwa and torture. Because surely not enough to Full Day tapping F5 to refresh the page and register for the marathon (this year to fill the 120 thousand seats only took about 16h). Neither 5 monthly waiting for sampling results, which still are not published anywhere. Each of the saved will find in your inbox with a newspaper, "Congratulations you're in" or "Commiserations you're not." Last year I got the latter. At the moment, admitted to the relationship among the rejected Friends walking in is 9:3. Yesterday I was going home as on the wings, but nothing was. Maybe today ...

the A and lost my voice. Tuesday's chill enters the next phase of colds. Even I do not mind because I do not have to answer the phone at work and I can concentrate on the most interesting classes (such as cross-country overview of other blogs and meditate, or to subscribe to the Paris marathon or not). Wekend probably spend the quilt instead of running. But then again, to go into a reading of "Brain Training for Runners." Przebrnelam already by the technical descriptions and physiological investigation to the most interesting part of the pace, step, nourishment and plans. If only up to 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment