Thursday, October 21, 2010

What To Wear To An Interview To A Cafe

Nike Winter

As always this time of year when the nights and mornings too short to be gloomy meet me to change jobs. Sure, and so end up in the collection, but you can always poplanowac.

over steaming cup of coffee (freshly imported from the Polish, Weaning away from Starbuck), catching up reading blogs and attempts to focus on the job, but somehow I'm doing poorly. Inbox Skrzyka swells with each passing minute, the contract does nothing wants to do in August alone, impervious to my urging glance. And I remember last year running on the beach canary.

're stuck from time to time, like yesterday on the way to evening classes, but without a decent training jams. So for peace of conscience.

difficult to collect the vention, because I got the name-eater-time rock band. I wonder when my neighbors are issued at the door together with the drums? Mastered synchronous pounding drums and two przytup leg. Just a few weeks and will be with me, Phil Collins (yes, the microphone also afflicted), and like nothing Rozbujane xfactor next editions.

On Friday, the next edition of fun Nike Grid London, so perhaps a little waltzing around the city. In the end, "Orientation," my middle name ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment