Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pretty Woman Dress Store

Grid

Fun Contd.. Pobiegalam myself on Sunday (20km). I missed two booths. It turned out to be, of all boxes in the same code does not have more points, so I could forgive myself and concentrate on zaliceniu as many codes.

Today on my way home I managed to include 4 codes and 2 badges. Great fun. Especially when I was trying to break the record speed between two stalls in the city during peak hours, when the entire London returns home. Unfortunately, not successful (1min 57s), but I'll try tomorrow. I managed to shed odznalezc for it, which I missed on Sunday, and the smell of one of them nearly knocked me off my feet. It is located far too close to the pub and too dark alley. And one of the booths did not want to act so I could not complete the race.

a pity that the game ends on Friday. Very good motivation for the uprising slate.



I'm always waiting for the breakthrough October / November. (I do not for Cukier and fun Halloween.) The only time when you can get beautiful, orange pumpkins and I can cook my favorite pumpkin soup. The entire pot is already in the refrigerator. Windy's great because it heats up the race.



And tomorrow will be too Halloweenowo (if you walked among crows ...). 5k in terrible guise in Battersea Park at 7 pm. It will be interesting. I run the cemetery as fairies. Race is organized by the Stroke Association so by the way I managed to force zasponsorowania persuade coworkers to my efforts, and top-up fine organization contributions. Time to work on the costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment