Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Synthetic Pheromones In Vegas

APPLE PIE BANANA CHOCOLATE CORAL


Currently, my favorite apple pie with the popular Internet provision. If I bake it without the opportunity for inmates, doing it from the middle portion and the white flour with wholemeal mix in proportions of 2:1. If I bake it for guests, I use only white flour - is then softer and prettier. However, in both versions is very tasty. And if so to make hot apple pie and vanilla ice cream whisked, it would already be a regal dessert.

apple pie CORAL

Ingredients:

500g butter 200g flour


2 egg yolks 150g sugar (I give brown or fructose)
1 level teaspoon baking powder 1 tablespoon sour
thick cream
about 8 apples (preferably russet), raisins, cinnamon, vanilla sugar, possibly 1-2 tablespoons of honey
a few tablespoons of cold water to earn some dough
wheat bran to sprinkle the dough, not to namakało

Execution:

chopping the flour and butter, add sugar and egg yolks, at the end of cream and possibly a little cold water, If the dough does not want to earn. Knead a compact ball. Immediately wipe the friction "more" than half of the dough into the mold wylepiam the bottom of it (can be 22 cm Cake stand, am I doing in a square mold), then sprinkle a layer of bran. Mold and the rest of the cake (wrapped in foil) is marinated in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. 2 / 3 of apples or dicing - like this time - I cut the slices in malkserze. The rest of the coarse grater wipe. I add vanilla sugar (honey), cinnamon and raisins and marinated for about 30 minutes. After this time, pressed juice of apples, and I teach them to wylepionej springform pan cake. Align the surface and wipe the remaining cake is not on the grater with coarse meshes. I bake about hours at 180 º C. After przestudzeniu can sprinkle with powdered sugar (if I add honey, it's not doing it - apple pie is sweet enough.) Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment