Thursday, March 31, 2011

Multiple Sclerosis Kaleidoscope Vision

My first candy.

Yum will honor dvuhgovasiya my favorite little daughters. So as a rendoma are my two daughter Natalia and Alina, the candy will also be two. One I raffled among his drive at the time of writing the post, and second among all comers.
Sweetie will not be large, that will be included in their composition, I have not decided yet so it will be a surprise. (And maybe I'll gradually upload some candy here in the post)
Conditions Standard.
1. Share information about candy in my blog or LiveJournal with reference to the candy and photo.
2. Return here and leave a comment with a link posted on your sweetie.
3. Drive to become not necessarily, unless you consciously want it.
4. Recording on a candy valid until May 26.
5.Rozygrysh will spend May 27-28.
6. First the nuts will be raffled among my drive no matter where they live.
7. The second candy go only to Russia.

Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment