Thursday, November 25, 2010

Homemade Before And After

Stupid is lucky; )

Asics Runners World and a contest. Every year choose 6 people, which you can help in preparing for the marathon (in this case it will be Paris 2011). Assure them

- personal care for the coach (Steve Smythe or Bud Baldaro), physiotherapist, nutritionist, sports psychologist (? Well someone who needs so much running around I think),

- 2 weekend training from ABOVE trainers (covers the cost of travel and accommodation) in Birmingham

- covers the cost of travel, accommodation and fees for the marathon and half chosen by each marathon in the UK,

- VIP pobiegowa care (massages etc)

- shoes and all accessories Asics speed

- Global Watch Timex Ironman GPS Trainer

- and annual subscription to RW

Just cross country skies.

First of all the applications elect a 40 people to December 4 will be of Assessment Day in Birmingham. There, we will have a little jog on the treadmill, poopowiadac Injury and history of your jogging, etc. Simply show that your. At the end of the day elect 24 people. These will be briefly described on page RW and folks elect a favorite 6 (something like speed X Factor / Idol).

Well of course the volunteered. The applications were asked to answer a few simple questions, give PB the various distances, tell about existing training and 100 words to motivate your application. Deadline for applications: Midday on 19 November.

This is not how to read with understanding. For unknown reasons midday funckjonowal in my mind that day as the north. Until yesterday I've been living in the ignorance slodniej offense committed. Only in the afternoon it occurred to me the importance of words and with trembling hands I was trying to find an email with the date shipping.

11.09 ufffffffff

Apparently there were more than 3,000 applications, and .... yes, just for me I got zadzownili from August 40th to the semifinals Serducho beats me like a marathon a success. I know, I do not share your skin a bear and stuff, but I had to boast. I am not able to control the euphoria. This gets a chance once in a lifetime.

chosen six will need to blogs on the RW and in the magazine.

I have a week to prepare for the elections. I just do not lose your head and do not overtrain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment