Sunday, May 11, 2008

Poem Bridal Shower Want Money

Chapter I

Every journey starts from the beginning. As a pianist playing the piano. Always starts from the first note. What was my first hint? It was a holiday. Very delicate and very random. I remember it very well. It was the afternoon approached obiadokloacji time at the camp organized by the College to which attended. Familiar faces, friends, caregivers. Regular school in Koszalin. I left the room zaadoptowanego class to learn the history and powłuczyłem nabliższej feet to the bathroom. I do not remember, but I think I had the toothpaste and hand towel. I turned around to see if the rest of my roommates is following the same corridor as me. Instead of gangs of kids and dissolved rozleniwionych zoabaczyłem his first note. Then it seemed to me that this is not a note but the brass band over my ears started to play something Penderecki (except Pittsburgh Ouverture) . WAS is so incomprehensible to me as I just Penderecki, but it was too loud to ignore. So certainly something then I kept because I left the ground. I picked up and I knew that for me was first started in August, virgins melody. I could listen to a long, persistent to the very lack of breath, or hearing loss. I was ready for anything. However, after 4 years is not deaf, did not die of sleep apnea did not happen anything. Just stopped to hear any tunes. I do not even remember the first notes that went with the first cigarette and vomit on the school playground. I was ready.
Now I sit in his chair, with a supply of cigarettes and ashtray on buirku I'm glad but not deaf. I listen to music and enjoy the NJA and then turn off. I can listen to ...
- Come to bed - I heard the voice of his wife. She stood in the doorway to his office, sleepy, with an expression of bias and przymróżonymi eyes. Normally, as Gremlin - I thought and put down the cigarette had not yet begun. - It's late - reminded me of its presence in the doorway. Well, already 2 o'clock. But not so late to lie down. There is still much to be done. See a movie from the shelf on which I hang movies worth seeing. On the second shelf of my books that postanawiłem bought under the pretext that they read. There is a shelf with games and magazines. I look at her sometimes. Well, is a shelf with pictures, which I use not many. Even I have to say that does not interest me at all.
- will come soon - say, because I remembered that my wife still standing in the doorway. Stop only view a few important silently and I go to bed. Obieceałem yourself, because the door closed. Well what is important, first I gotta start obejrzeć.Odczegoś.
I do not remember if I did that night I had to do, it's hard to remember it when he wakes up with a pencil and a yellow imprint a note on his forehead. Trzymją not always what you need pomyślałęmi lit a cigarette, inhaling up. And immediately regretted it. Clouds of smoke rushed in to attack my body more healthy and nieupośledzone authorities. Stomach irritation and in particular led me to the gag reflex. Well with a few day I decided to hold the line and the only thing that came out of me is dark brown goo. I thought of coffee and ran into the kitchen. 3 rozpuszczalneji two of sugar. Without milk because I did not buy yesterday. The first sip burned my tongue and gums. The second will be better.
- Tatuuuśśs, Taaattuuśś - I heard from my son's room.
- Taaaakkk? - I walked into a room full of boxes and skrznek arranged in different locations. For them became smaller and more form and power Rengarsów Halków. Wiki said he would be watching cartoons on dvd because he no longer wants to sleep. Dvd salvation for parents. Wiki friendly shelf with DVDs that looked at very often, and it chose their favorite cartoons. The time was 6 am. I have been more complete coffee and remember what I had to do yesterday. Once this is fixed I can start again immediately after returning from work. Tie, shirt and some perfume. Shoes. I was ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment