Sunday, May 18, 2008

Is Salami Ok To Eat While Pregnant

*** ***

Funny how Scots perceive to be nice person. Getting up in the morning, wake up with a huge hangover after the last defeat or victory of their favored team. Drink decaffeinated coffee. They put the same clothes from the day before and leave the bus. In a crowded bus to the center, they look for daily newspapers and listen to the latest blockbuster empetrójce wyśpiewanego by the last winner of X-Factor, the local Idol. Then on the way to work a quick sip of coffee and hurried cigarette. Still przepychanka pedestrian traffic lights and you can enter to work.
- How do you feel - Paul throws his greeting at the entrance to the office. Very bad, I did not sleep in bed, not practiced sex between 2 months and I do not have enough money to buy a car and does it to me dołuje weather - I thought, but replied:
- Well, are you? - I asked out of politeness, although I knew the answer.
- Very delicious.
And that's the way the Scots are nice. In the morning you do not criticize the foul mood, what hurts them, what their anger just simply playing the game "I'm cool and I'm cool." Who will forget about the rules of the game is out of circulation. And just plain "Ehh"
- What is once again, again ehhasz, you complain, you have a job, house, wife. What you want - and as soon as I heard the greeting of Paul flew out of my mouth was, "Ehh." There was no translation. I lost the game. For the next few hours was excluded from a social circuit office. Actually, it often happened to me. For various reasons. For example, because I did not know the game "Who is best played in Sunday league," Why is this actress / singer (Here it rained her name) does not wear panties "or the simplest game" Is steak pie was better Saturday for dinner from black pudding " . For any of these questions had answers. Ended this exclusion. Not that I tried. But then when I tried it ended up even worse. Because I made a mistake opposing goalkeeper because questioned the value of the actress / singer who deliberately shows bare ass, or just said that a steak pie with our Polish and black pudding stew is our native black pudding. Well, I've been through this unpleasant. Not friendly. Not normal. Well, just polak.
Paul turned his computer and sat down in front of me at his desk. I heard a loud fart and commentary on the quality of the odor of leaking the man. Paul began work. I unfortunately had to end it. For the next 15 minutes. Because of the smell. Paul was so nice and smiled as if nothing had stało.Wyszedłem outside. Standing on the balcony, I could observe biurowac panorama of Glasgow city center. Somewhere down there, 60 feet below me there were more such nice people like Paul. They were also more people that it was hard to call it nice. Confuses the dishes, swept the streets, vacuuming offices, sometimes cooking. These, however, more recent times. I spoke a strange language. And odder still behaved.
- What now - came up to me, Paul, with an expression of interest. They're probably disturbed him and his farts smell. I guess I could tell him what I is. But I decided to play the game.
- Everything okey. And you saw just yesterday defended the goal Boruc - I asked. For the next two hours I go back to the game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment