Thursday, April 28, 2011

Where Is Huntik Season 2



supposed to be so beautiful - another spring marathon in Paris, zyciowka, as guaranteed by the entrance to London 2012 and is? Well, it is even more beautiful.
It started from an unidentified pain closer to the lower back. Initially quite innocent, with the time brought me to the attitude przedewolucyjnej. Yoga helped, a little stretching, podplecna bag at work and vacation. Yes, the holiday was supposed to be beautiful too: morning jogging at sunrise and the beach in the evening breeze Stride. It turned out that Thailand is a country not conducive to greater physical effort (I now understand all the dogs roam the drowsy during the day). To measure I would have comfortably run:
a) wake up before sunrise and make it back before he can rise above the sea level - awykonalne on vacation.
b) run at night when teperatura falls below 30 bars (yeah, anyone running in my head after a day of blazing sun, if you can sit quietly in the hot sand, feasting on fried shrimp and sipping Chang)
One word hit me laziness. Thailand beautiful country and definitely will return there someday. Turns out, however, nei too fast. About this for a moment.











And just after the return of two male slanted slightly shook our existing life and it turned out the marathon will not. I was hoping that I will now distract the charms of running different, but the doctor shook his finger and said "absolutely not." Probably better to be safe than sorry. It remains for me to ciazeca yoga and swimming pool (the pool is planned at the end of August to choose, how can I find a little time and energy). With this energy is the problem temporarily. With the new favorite things: sleeping, everywhere, in every form and position. Behaves as if I tried to sleep in August in advance (though ehh August so gave), but in the end the production of small Tigger is hard work. Tigger (yes, something he feels that this will be ON) is reportedly the size of a small lemon, and has just completed creative work of all organs. It will be a growing and growing. And I'm with him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment